Friday, April 10, 2009

New blog for the Biological Oceanography WG

In 2007, I started a blog for the working group on biological oceanography from the Marine Science Faculty at the University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (ULPGC). Unfortunately, this blog was stopped for a long time, first because I lost the password (glub!) and secondly because I had no time for these little but important things. At last, I was able to find and change the password and now I will be happy to start a new challenge, to inform all the group and followers about our activities, projects,... So, the tool is open and the members of the group have now a place to post information, photographs, videos, papers,... and all that you consider of interest for everybody, including our students. Perhaps, this is a way to post information of importance for the people engaged in our subjects, especially those in the master degree and at the PhD level. Please, send me the information and I will do my best to post it in the blog as soon as possible.

I also push the different principal investigators to add a blog for their current projects. If you need some advice, I can help to start the blog. I think it is a right way to give some propaganda to our activities.

Santiago Hernández-León

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

biologicaloceanography.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Arrordraddy
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/lower-cholesterol-naturally]lower cholesterol naturally[/url]
Oscininty